Ojas – Primary Teachers Eligibility Test – TET
The Primary Teachers Eligibility Test by the Online Job Application System of Gujarat. This is basically a test for recruiting eligible teachers to primary schools. Interested candidates can submit their application online. The process of online application will start from 11th of May 2012 at 2.00 PM. The last date for applying online at ojas.guj.nic.in is one the 30th of May 2012 at 3.00 PM. Application must be submitted online by the candidates at ojas.guj.nic.in. Then all the forms must be submitted with relevant documents. The submission should be done at the district receiving center. The application fee for the candidates belonging to general category is 350 rupees. The application fee for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and other backward classes is 250 rupees. Given below are all the details of the Head Teachers’ Aptitude Test.
- The date for advertising about TET is 11st May 2012.
- The date for advertising in Newspapers is 11st of May is 1st of May is 1st of May 2012
- The date for getting the form of OJAS is 11st of May 2012
- The process of applying online will start on 11st of May 2012 at 2.00 PM
- The process of applying online will close on 30th of May 2012 at 3.00 PM
- The physical form of the test will be accepted at the receiving center from 11st of May 2012 at 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM. This is not applicable on holidays.
- The exact time and date for submitting the form is 30th of May 2012 from 1.30 to 3.00 PM
Candidates who are applying for the test should have at least 1 years of combined or separate experience in the field of teaching as a vidya sahayak or a teacher in a government or a private lower primary school or upper primary school. Candidates can also be a teacher in secondary or a higher secondary education school. The fees of the examination can be submitted by the student at any of the State Bank of India branch in Gujarat. He has to pay 10 rupees as service charge. SBI bank usually doesn’t work on weekends.
Given below are the minimum criteria for Gujarat TET examination 2012
- Minimum 60 percent marks are required for qualifying. Minimum 50 percent marks are required in every subject.
- The candidate should not be more than 30 years of age
- He should have a degree from a recognized college
- He should have passed his HSC exam & PTC Exam
For more detailed information, candidates should visit their websites. There they will get complete information regarding the selection procedure as well as the eligibility criteria.